Don't forget these...
Guardian Full Face Mask
Designed to meet the demanding needs of today’s Commercial/Professional Diver, it leverages the best features found on other FFMs with unique features designed by OTS.
The Guardian line of Full-Face Masks (FFMs) is OTS’ most recent innovation. Designed to meet the demanding needs of today’s Commercial/Professional Diver, it leverages the best features found on other FFMs with unique features designed by OTS. The Guardian FFM comes in the following color combinations (skirt/hardware): black/black, black/blue, black/red, black/pink, blue/black, and yellow/black.
- Removable 2nd stage for easy cleaning and storage (can’t be used w/o mask)
- Made of a one-piece, non-rigid silicone skirt combined with injection-molded, high-impact, glass-filled ABS plastic frame and regulator housing
- A double face seal and slightly smaller oral nasal cavity to fit most faces
- Equalization occurs through a nose block.
- Airflow is directed up over the visor to eliminate fogging and through one-way valves in the oral-nasal pocket to reduce CO2 retention.
- 2nd stage comes off the right shoulder and uses a standard LP hose
- Includes a communications port for easy installation of a Buddy Phone® or ear/microphone assembly to connect an OTS Diver Communications Unit such as the Aquacom® SSB-2010
- Includes OTS’ Ambient Breathing Valve®, Mask Bag, and LP hose